Sunday 27 March 2011

Where I've been. Dot com.

How many of you know about this website (unfortunately linked to Faecebook)? I clicked on all the countries I'd been to and it appears I've visited 25% of the world. Funny, I thought it was more than that. Most of Africa was untouched, as was the Middle East and Central Asia, but that doesn't make me unduly sad; these are not countries I'm gagging to visit, though I would like to finish off Eastern Europe and the Balkans, which I don't know at all.

I've been trying this last half hour to embed the map on the blog, but can't seem to get it to work. I'd give you the link to my Faecebook page, but that would involve telling you who I am, and - sorry - I don't want to do that. I love the comparative anonymity of this blogging lark; the fact that I can jot down what's going through my mind and others can read it without any need for emotional attachment or subjective analysis.

With any luck, I'll never see Somalia.

No comments: