Wednesday 23 March 2011

Huff 'n' Sulk

So it's official; I'm to be contacted by the Teatro Municipal de Santiago de Chile concerning working there in May-June. It's going to be a lot of fun.

The Fingernails blew it this morning. They like to watch a DVD on Wednesday morning when there's no school but Fingernail I's reaction to Mrs. F telling them to turn the sound down got me shooting straight out of bed and into the sitting room to turn the whole damned lot off. We're not permissive, peace 'n' love parents, nor are we overtly strict but there are sometimes reactions which send you off the deep end. The particularly French spoilt  huff and sulk I heard this morning is one of them and has guaranteed they won't see another DVD until they've thought long and hard about the way they address their mother, sometimes. If Fingernail I gets grounded, Fingernail II has to be, too.

No comments: